Retinal Imaging Devices Market Is Anticipated To Progress At A High-Value CAGR Of 7%: Fact.MR Analysis
Retinal Imaging Devices Market Analysis, By Type (Ultra-wide Field Imaging Devices, Fundus Cameras, OCT Devices, Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices, Fluorescein Angiography Devices), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other), & By Region – Global Market Insights 2023 to 2033
Rockville, Maryland, United States, 19th Jan 2023 – The global retinal imaging devices market is valued at US$ 2.36 billion in 2023 and is predicted to reach US$ 4.64 billion by 2033, as per this latest industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
A procedure called retinal imaging is employed to examine and assess a patient’s retina. Retinal imaging devices (RID) employ high-resolution imaging technology to take images of the eye’s interior side and to detect and treat eye and related problems such as diabetes, cataracts, and macular degeneration, among others. Medical specialists use the captured image to evaluate the condition of the retina.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8301
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global retinal imaging devices market is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 7% from 2023 to 2033.
- The United States holds a dominating position in the North American market.
- Germany is the leading market for retinal imaging devices in the European region.
- Japan & South Korea are developing rapidly due to quick technological advancements in the production of retinal imaging systems.
“The most recent development in the market is sophisticated eye care medical device integration with machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI),” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Acute rivalry and an increase in the number of strategic initiatives taken by both major and minor market competitors are some of the key elements driving the market growth. Mergers and acquisitions are examples of strategic efforts that the top level of the competition pyramid has implemented. The pyramid’s middle and lower levels, on the other hand, emphasize regional growth and technological advancements.
- Optos and Amydis recently declared a clinical partnership. The creation of an eye test by Amydis for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease is the main goal of this cooperation.
- In June 2019, Olympus introduced the MC-20, a 2X teleconverter that works with the firm’s 40-150 F2.8 and 300mm F4 IS Pro lenses. It is freezeproof, dustproof, and splashproof, and it doubles the focal length of the master lens.
- Zeiss launched the ARTEVO 800 in May of 2019 as the first digital microscope for eye surgery. It has DigitalOptics technology, which reduces the amount of light used, increases the depth of field, and creates a true colour impression for greater assurance.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8301
Existing companies in the retinal imaging devices market are making attempts to upgrade retinal imaging devices in the terms of cost-effectiveness, efficiency, precision, and high-resolution imaging.
Key players in the retinal imaging devices market are introducing advanced technologies with excellent features for private clinics that offer optometry, preventative medicine, or physical examinations. Market participants are also following some local supply strategies such as changing pricing trends and product standards according to local demand.
Some New Developments in the Market :
- Through its subsidiary Canon Medical Systems, Canon has expanded its product range in Europe, including tonometers, completely automatic Ref-Keratometers, digital retinal imaging systems, and optical coherence tomography systems.
- A maker of ophthalmic devices, VISIA Imaging S.r.l., was acquired by Topcon Corporation in July 2021.
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
- Optos Plc
- Epipole Ltd
- Topcon Corporation
- ZEISS International
- NIDEK CO., LTD
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Eyenuk Inc
- Forus Health
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8301
Key Segments of Retinal Imaging Devices Industry Research
- By Type :
- By End User :
- By Region :
- Ultra-wide Field Imaging Devices
- Fundus Cameras
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Devices
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound Devices
- Fluorescein Angiography Devices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Ophthalmic Care Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global retinal imaging devices market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis type (ultra-wide field imaging devices, fundus cameras, optical coherence tomography (OCT) devices, ophthalmic ultrasound devices, fluorescein angiography devices) and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, ophthalmic care centers), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Non-invasive Coronary Imaging Market: The reduction in price associated with infrastructure building and growing number of grants from government to establish advance imaging technologies are fueling the adoption of Non-invasive Coronary Imaging systems
Veterinary Imaging Systems Market: Global demand for veterinary imaging systems is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2023 to 2033. The veterinary imaging systems market is expected to increase from a valuation of US$ 1.9 billion in 2023 to US$ 3.5 billion by 2033-end.
Microwave Imaging Market: The global Microwave imaging market valuation is USD 2.70 Billion in 2022. The market is further expected to surpass a valuation of USD 4.00 Billion by end of 2032.
Imaging Agents Market: Expanding at a CAGR of 6%, the global imaging agents market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 10.2 billion in 2022 to US$ 13.6 billion by the end of 2027.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog
Contact Person: Anup Kumar
Address 1: US Sales Office:
Address 2: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States
Release Id: 1901232250
The post Retinal Imaging Devices Market Is Anticipated To Progress At A High-Value CAGR Of 7%: Fact.MR Analysis appeared first on %BLOGLINK%%.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Funds Pulse journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.